Moaners !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever uses this sign at their shooting ground must be either mad or have a surplus of customers.

Whoever uses this sign at their shooting ground must be either mad or have a surplus of customers.
Totally agree. Bit of a stretch to think everybody will see it ironically. However, I've never met a course setter who didn't set a perfect course. They are a prickly bunch.

don't know what to make of it but PP is right, bad day = new gun...end of ?

Might be fun owning guns, but if you want to shoot one well, put 10,000 shells through it without touching any other gun..

indeed , there are two main reasons to buy new gun.

1 - you shot badly, its the guns fault it has to go.

2 - you shot really well the gun is obviously a good un, BUT an even better gun "may" give you that extra target you so desire.

the reality is that the first one you ever bought was probably the best but like all aspirational things in life we strive for ever better things ?

Might be fun owning guns, but if you want to shoot one well, put 10,000 shells through it without touching any other gun..
were is the fun in that, anyway dealers would go out of business ?

Undoubtedly true, but that requires commitment, discipline, focus ... which really isn't for me!

indeed , there are two main reasons to buy new gun.

1 - you shot badly, its the guns fault it has to go.

2 - you shot really well the gun is obviously a good un, BUT an even better gun "may" give you that extra target you so desire.

the reality is that the first one you ever bought was probably the best but like all aspirational things in life we strive for ever better things ?

were is the fun in that, anyway dealers would go out of business ?
Completely agree, think of the poor multimillionaire gunshop owners like Mr Coley, how would he fuel his helicopter??

My dear Mr. Hewland, a gentleman of your breadth of learning and experience simply must know that the human species is not known for rational thought or practical considerations in any endeavor.  If you expect anything else you best be prepared to be disappointed.

:angel:

just saying'

The content of the OP notice is not nearly as disturbing as the punctuation, but far be it from me to presume to tutor the presumed originators of the language

Last edited by a moderator:
just saying'

The content of the OP notice is not nearly as disturbing as the punctuation, but far be it from me to presume to tutor the presumed originators of the language
HA, ever heard of copy and paste? This is so old it may be older than you Wonky :cool:  Never mind, keep taking yer Tabs. It is a tongue in cheek  poster, stop moaning. :p

Let's not forget the trainee SAS mode we all slip into while we try to sneak it past the missus.....

HA, ever heard of copy and paste? This is so old it may be older than you Wonky :cool:  Never mind, keep taking yer Tabs. It is a tongue in cheek  poster, stop moaning. :p
Dear JIm,

I'm not daft, dude.  The attempt at humor in the OP was anything but subtle.  But it seems that mine was.

Latest posts

Back