Midweek SuperSporting - Podimore

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see you Robert, sorry I was a little busy to chat properly....it was a busy old day for me....but nice to get out and shoot...normally I just have to work!

Happy with my shooting today, bit slow starting and the concentrating all the time took a while to get used to but it is different to ESP and the scores reflect that...plus the wind that should have been 10mph was gusting at 30mph...

Oh and shooting is always better than work...?

First of all may I say congratulations to Don Brunt, Podimore seems to be going from strength to strength.

But for the life of me I cannot understand why Sporting shooters have to exaggerate or even lie !

Yes we have all met them , haven't we?

How did you do today? " I won", " I should have won"  " The targets were crap" etc,.

Now I really have just heard the very best --------- "sorry I was a little busy to chat...............'NORMALLY I JUST HAVE TO WORK' ! "

Liar, liar pants on fire,  I thought that you were currently a student lounging around on the Polo Lawns? :D :D :D  

Brilliant day out. Well done Don. As trap shooters we enjoyed ourselves. Some testing targets for us but overall very good. If there's anymore mid week shooting were be there.

Podimore is going from strength to strength hope it lasts.

Well yesterday was good fun but being back at work today sucked! 

Not having shot a Podimore since DB Don took over, I can say that was very impressed with the changes and long may it continue. As for the competition I will hold my hand up and say that I wasn't 100% sure what to expect, but the blend of FITASC sequences combined with a Sporting comp certainly made it interesting. Really have to keep an eye on that sequence, as it caught me on a few occasions.

Shot with mainly AA shooters, so wasn't expecting to keep up with them ? Finished with a 46, which I was very happy with, as I mostly shoot DTL with a little bit of Skeet thrown in, but left before the final scores were posted. Then low and behold, saw on Facebook today that I somehow managed to get joint third in C ????!

I'll definitely be back to Podimore, even if it's only to shoot the Somerset Sporting Championships! Great effort DB Don!

Latest posts

Back