Merry Christmas !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bramble

Just to wish all on this forum and their families a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.... :santaclaus:

flippin' 'eck, you're getting your retaliation in early :blink:

hasn't really impinged on my consciousness until now, oh go on then..........

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

to you all

:hi:Ermmmm, too early

post-1838-0-63413400-1418253947.jpg

Attachments

• shit like this.jpg
    shit like this.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
:spiteful:  BAH HUMBUG Rosso! I could'ent open the frigging card as its "damaged" according to my computer? and a merry christmas to you! :fie:   :spiteful:   :spiteful:

A very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year! And for the forum's more politically correct members....

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, gender neutral, celebration of the winter holiday; practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a financially successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or dietary preference of the receiver of this message.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of imposters on here!

Funny how you all want to be me when its that time of the year .,

never see you at all, at any other time !    i also have a birthday that you all forget ., and pressies that require making all year round

Anyway if your going to do it properly,

"Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all men & Women",

"May you all have a Merry Christmas  & a Prosperous New Year "

Ho, Ho, Ho

:santa: xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back