Mel Sykes in the Sunday Express today

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mel's Gun ought to be paid for like everyone else that starts out. She probably has more disposable than the average working person.

Will she be opening the Shooting Show in February at Stoneleigh? Will she be doing the Winter series at Worsley or  Fauxdegla.

I am bored with the whole debate.

Just saying.

Can't believe so many of you are so wound up by it! Good luck to her, she's taking whatever oportunity comes her way just like the rest of you would.

Pull your heads out your arses

its JKC fault she started it.
I think I didn't realise how excited you lot would get otherwise I wouldn't have bothered...and my point was to try maximise the good pr...which I still think we should do...

But it's good to have a healthy debate....amazing how opinions can be polarized....each to their own...live and let die...and other such platitudes....

looks pretty clear to me but I'm not one to say I told you so..... ;-)
Bad photo...looks like it is behind the shoe as the chokes are different lengths..... Just saying.

What type of chokes are they then so we can ascertain just how much we should be seeing.....as none of us were there :wink:

Can't believe so many of you are so wound up by it! Good luck to her, she's taking whatever oportunity comes her way just like the rest of you would.

Pull your heads out your arses
I am not wound up ...just saying..!

I love the Boddies ads....true story...!!

Bad photo...looks like it is behind the shoe as the chokes are different lengths..... Just saying.

What type of chokes are they then so we can ascertain just how much we should be seeing.....as none of us were there :wink:
photo looks fine to me....I'm not a 'chokes expert' but I am a 'chokes placed on top of trainer and not on the grass expert'....true story...
Maybe Ed Lyons could fit you in for an appointment.... ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
So she rests an empty and open gun on her toe!!!!  Better than ramming it into the ground to pick up an obstruction.

They make shoe protectors just for this purpose for heavens sake! So what's the problem?

Nobody pointed out my error when I used to stuff a fully loaded .45 auto into my waistband or a .38 revolver under my armpit so I could climb an obstruction.

How times have changed?  :biggrin:

(Ninja mode....knew I should have kept this thread on ignore....especially as Ed has proved it is on the floor....the last third is obviously not showing..... Thank goodness I am not thinking aloud...or David Bailey will be back again with grainy enlargements :wink: )

:laugh:

Back