looking 4 adventure! :D

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you read my message to you?

There may well be a job for you I spoke to the owner on Saturday and they said to tell you to make contact.

Oh, yes I wrote an answer and think I sent it to you but may have gone wrong somewhere!

Thank you Very much :D I'll send them a message :)

Take care !

(16 days till I'm in England Smashing clays!!)

Matt, you should feel mighty pleased, this must rank as one of the best results out of ShootClay so far. :) :cool: :)

Just dusting off the naughty step.

Best result for ShootClay? Well - either my 72 at the last Wylye Registered, my very late shot on a helice target at A1SG (even though it dropped outside the ring, it was an amazing swing and shoot) or managing to get the forum this far without anyone physically assaulting anyone else.

None of us have a clue.

She sounds like a very sensible girl, driven, with ambition. She may well have adequate funds to do exactly what she wants to do.

Some of the rude comments on here suggest that maybe the writers should take a leaf out of Rebecka's book and go to Arabia to fulfil there desires.

Go and screw a Camel you perverts.

Can we please get this back on topic!

It's Rebecka's thread looking for information about shooting and living in the UK, not a playroom!

First and last request!!

Jon.

Voine (Finnish) !! I've been away for a day and it's sure happened things here :p

And my POINT with a move to UK is to become the best (then I have to live in the country where I believe them best are, it's as simple as that). I am so determined to improve my shooting that I'm ready to "give up" everything here in sweden. I have to start somewhere and where it all end up we'll know one day.

I really do hope that I don't appear as a girl that's just foolish and have no clue of what so ever. I may be blonde, have blue eyes and be swedish but that's really nothing I can help.. I guess you know my point here :cool:

If anyone knows something....! ;)

Take Care xx

Hi Rebecka,

It sounds like you have a fair bit of experience already, what equipment do you use, is sporting shot in the same format over there? If and when you move over is it likely you can bring the same gun over or would you likely change when here?

Well I've been over three times and have enjoyed them all! The format of sporting (ESP and FITASC) is shot the same here in sweden. we try to be international ;) But You cannot compare sweden to uk, the shooting here is in a smaller scale than it's at yours. If we have a "good" month we can shoot 5-6 competitions (small ones) while you can do that in one day in England... Otherwise we have really good targets and also very good grounds to practice on but we just don't have the comps. :/

Another difference is that we're not allowed to shoot sporting with lead so we have to use steel when we shoot. I think that's a bit unfair cause the Olympic disciplines are allowed to use the same ammo all the time..! Well well, it really doesn't bother me cause when I put "real" cartridges in my gun I get extra confidence and I absolutely love that feeling ;)

I know I'm allowed to bring my K-80 if I move. But I'm not sure of how I do with the gun permit. Guess there's just to apply for one and then search for a new when the year has gone (if I'm still there). Have to ask someone who knows ;)

All the irrelevant posts have been removed to bring this thread back on topic. If you want to spar with each other this is NOT the place to do it!

Voine (Finnish) !! I've been away for a day and it's sure happened things here :p

And my POINT with a move to UK is to become the best (then I have to live in the country where I believe them best are, it's as simple as that). I am so determined to improve my shooting that I'm ready to "give up" everything here in sweden. I have to start somewhere and where it all end up we'll know one day.

I really do hope that I don't appear as a girl that's just foolish and have no clue of what so ever. I may be blonde, have blue eyes and be swedish but that's really nothing I can help.. I guess you know my point here :cool:

If anyone knows something....! ;)

Take Care xx
I know you are serious because I can see the passion that you have when you talk about the sport and I can feel the level that you want to get to. I know you have coped well with the stereotyped comments. Send me an email when you get a minute. The address is on my profile page. We can chat offline to see what you want and that will help me know who to connect you up to.

Best wishes

Nic. (a serious female shooter)

I know you are serious because I can see the passion that you have when you talk about the sport and I can feel the level that you want to get to. I know you have coped well with the stereotyped comments. Send me an email when you get a minute. The address is on my profile page. We can chat offline to see what you want and that will help me know who to connect you up to.

Best wishes

Nic. (a serious female shooter)
Thank you Nicola!

I'll send you a message asap. I'm a bit busy atm but guess you'll have to look into your inbox the upcoming days :)

Yes, I do Love the Sport ;)

Catch ya xx

I hope all goes well for you, have a feeling we might see a bit more of you in years to come. :cool:

If you end up going to the midlands let me know your more than welcome to join me racing round on a Sunday!

Were you one of the Swedes shooting with Mr Stirzaker at Coniston a couple of years ago?

Back