Lee Rigby Charity Clay Day - Friday 19th July

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

All,

There is a Charity Clay Day in aid of the dependent of Drummer Lee Rigby who was killed near his Barracks.

More details can be found below:

Cheers,

Jon.

Wish there'd been a bit more notice for this. Would have been good to put a team together.

And its a Friday, and clashes with the Gamefair... not easy to get time for this one - noble cause though.

It's the only day we could fit it in, Andy at hawley has given us the ground free of charge, a top fella, it £30 100 bird comp, there are trophies in every class up to third place, it's on from 9-6 last entry 5, there is a big raffle with lots of donated prizes, please come along and show your support.

Not knocking it all - just wish I could get away from other commitments.

Great value, at a good ground - and probably marvellous sunshine to enjoy it in as well - I wish the event all the luck in the world.

Alan,

Will try & get there but am setting up for the Les King memorial shoot at BH this weekend, wishing all involved good wishes for this very worthwhile event, anyway we will be there in support if not in person !!

Raised over £4000 for a very worthwhile cause today, thank you to everyone who supported us, all the people came along, Andy and his staff who worked so hard, all the trappers, a fabulous day for a fantastic cause, thank you xxx

Hi Alan  -  sorry I just couldn't make it on the day, but sounds like it was a huge success. I'm sure the family of Lee Rigby will welcome the support.

Well done to all that did take part, and particularly to Alan and Gail Flanagan for once again putting in so much effort to help others.

Well done everyone !

I heard on the Radio this morning that one of the vermin in Belmarsh, slipped and knocked two teeth out .

Five Officers suspended until an enquiry runs it's course into if the vermin had been abused.?????????

Unbloody believable.

Well done all at Dartford... And everyone who attended.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Sorry...my mistake.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Thanks Malc it was a lovely day. People were so kind and so generous. Its a pleasure organising events like this. Oh and just wanted to confirm that ALL receipts from the Fussiliers will be available for anyone's inspection once funds are deposited.They stand at over £4500 at the moment!!!

Close to £5000 now, people were still giving today whilst out shooting, makes you proud of our sport and the people in it.

Latest posts

Back