Kelbrook Sunday 30th. December

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webber

I still have one Fiocchi - Norgas cap remaining.

Subject to the weather I am planning a trip to Kelbrook on Sunday 30th. December for our annual works shoot; its where my son and staff try to out shoot the boss, but somehow never quite manage it.

I can take cartridges for collection on the day; please PM me to sort the order. Payment needs to be cash on the day or prepayment with debit card.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all forum members.

Thank you for your support.

webber

http://www.norgascartridges.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Last call for anyone who would like me to take cartridges to Kelbrook on Sunday.

Please contact via PM before 10am Saturday.

webber

Just back home from Kelbrook and the annual Norgas staff and friends shoot.  I'd forgot how well some of those lads can eat.

Met up with Peter G. who collected a selection of cartridges;  thanks for your business and support.

The cartridges on parade were:

Fiocchi Golden Trap.

Fiocchi Top One

Fiocchi FBlu.

Fiocchi TT21

The TT21s were for our accountant who shot his first clays today, I suspect that an SGC application will soon be in the post.

I shot a few of the TT21s and was frankly amazed, I detected zero recoil and couldn't fault the breaks.

I shot the F Blus, albeit at sporting targets, they did the job for me.

Two of the lads decided that they wanted to shoot some classy cartridges and managed to blag a slab of Golden Trap.  I tried a handful; very smooth shooting with impressive breaks.

Gunner Gordon and others were shooting Top Ones, smiles on faces all round despite the conditions.  Kelbrook did us proud once again.

webber

Latest posts

Back