If I won the lottery

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no place to sleep!  Not even a kitchen.  And only three WC's for God knows how many people?  And if it's so primo,  why is it for sale?

Could be a fine money laundry tho, now that I think about it.

There's no place to sleep!  Not even a kitchen.  And only three WC's for God knows how many people?  And if it's so primo,  why is it for sale?

Could be a fine money laundry tho, now that I think about it.
The owner is 70 and is retiring, he has no children to leave it to. 

Not worried about a house, I've got one of those I can sell to fund another one, but it won't stretch to a clay ground as well.

The owner is 70 and is retiring, he has no children to leave it to. 

Not worried about a house, I've got one of those I can sell to fund another one, but it won't stretch to a clay ground as well.
When you buy it can you re-start registered shoots there?

Last thing in the world to buy would be a UK based shooting ground or in fact any European shooting ground. Perhaps a nice hand built gun for 25k or so and with the other 975000 I could shoot in style at any ground in the world for several lifetimes in between sailing, flying and travelling to far flung clay grounds! :)  

Last thing in the world to buy would be a UK based shooting ground or in fact any European shooting ground. Perhaps a nice hand built gun for 25k or so and with the other 975000 I could shoot in style at any ground in the world for several lifetimes in between sailing, flying and travelling to far flung clay grounds! :)  
Yep. 

And a personal secretary to make all of the arrangements and attend to other duties as may arise.  I think she'd likely be a redhead too.

Latest posts

Back