Ian coley open day

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trapshooter24

Ian coleys first open day of the year this Saturday , all the usual manufacturers there with demos to try before you buy..

I might call in Saturday afternoon - I have a morning appointment, and then I'm on my way to Wales for the COMPAK Selection Shoot.... I could make this en route. 

Weather forecast is dreadful for Saturday, gale force winds, torrential rain, sleet & snow moving in from anywhere and centred mainly over Armitage Staffordshire.

Sunday, brilliant sunshine, beautiful warm breeze, lots of bargains for sale and some wonderful company can be had at The Gamekeepers Fair Catton Hall Alrewas ( near Armitage).

Weather forecast is dreadful for Saturday, gale force winds, torrential rain, sleet & snow moving in from anywhere and centred mainly over Armitage Staffordshire.

Sunday, brilliant sunshine, beautiful warm breeze, lots of bargains for sale and some wonderful company can be had at The Gamekeepers Fair Catton Hall Alrewas ( near Armitage).
Ohh dear, weather that bad on Saturday. Looks like I'll be in the Beer Tent then :crazy:

Sloppy don't work on Saturday and come out fir the day with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back