Honesberie registered

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have stopped doing them. As I understand it there was a complaint(s) regarding noise and the profit element from the events made arguing with the locals pointless. The main ground is quite upmarket and I'm sure their driven days make better business sense.

It is real shame - probably one of the best venues I've shot at. I really don't understand why some people complain about 'noise' in the country.

Shame as the registered were quite fun and testing especially the bottom field part. The main ground is corporate so the targets are a bit boring, and you have to use the ground branded cartridges that and the £12 breakfast make it not worthwhile.

They have stopped doing them. As I understand it there was a complaint(s) regarding noise and the profit element from the events made arguing with the locals pointless. The main ground is quite upmarket and I'm sure their driven days make better business sense.

It is real shame - probably one of the best venues I've shot at. I really don't understand why some people complain about 'noise' in the country.
That's a real shame, a well run and pleasant shoot

Latest posts

Back