Honesberie practice?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebo

Off on our travels tomorrow and am looking for grounds that are open for practice on a weekday (rather than tuition).  Looked at the Honesberie website and it seems to be all about lessons.  Anyone know if they do open practice there as well?

Is EJ Churchill in the right area for you? They do caddied rounds anytime- but call first. Also, just turn up on Wednesday from 3pm for STR and skeet layouts £7 a go. Thursday pm its 50 sporting for £17

Churchill's is probably achievable, but we're staying over near Market Harborough in Leicestershire, so definitely not the closest.  I've already go Kibworth, Orston, Northamptonshire Shooting Ground and Barby on the list, with Sporting Targets and Cambridge as back ups.  It's just that I noticed that Honesberie was fairly close so wondered if it was worth adding to the list.

Churchill's is probably achievable, but we're staying over near Market Harborough in Leicestershire, so definitely not the closest.  I've already go Kibworth, Orston, Northamptonshire Shooting Ground and Barby on the list, with Sporting Targets and Cambridge as back ups.  It's just that I noticed that Honesberie was fairly close so wondered if it was worth adding to the list.
Barby on Wednesday PM. 

Great food too. 

My memory of Honesberie is that they don't do open practice, but it was December 2013 when I asked. I was disappointed as it was convenient to where we were staying. They weren't forthcoming about caddied rounds either, so I think it's all about lessons. 

Cheers for that, I'll give them a miss then.  Plenty of other grounds I haven't been to in the area to try and I reckon I could easily spend a week at Sporting Targets and not get bored if it came to it.

Cheers for that, I'll give them a miss then.  Plenty of other grounds I haven't been to in the area to try and I reckon I could easily spend a week at Sporting Targets and not get bored if it came to it.
Have fun Bebo

Latest posts

Back