Home International

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaser f3

Anyone know the scores on the doors ......or are they up anywhere ......................i know i'll try NCSC site !!

Out of interest, is this just the home teams shooting or is it an open as well? Reason I ask, there is a shooter with an EE CPSA number that is unclassified for skeet and has only shot 1 registered skeet. If they are in a team how were they selected?

Is it my imagination or are there not as many 100 straights being shot in skeet as there were a few years ago? If this is the case has any one got any opinions on why.

They've missed some of the clays !!! On a different note the weather in this country is a lot more variable/ unsettled in the last few years . The reason i know this to be a 100% true is because up to 4 years ago i used to organise 1 fishing trip out of Dover every  month and every 3 weeks out of Rye  i did this for nearly 10 years and towards the end (4 years ago) we lost more and more trips every year down to bad weather (boats = wind !!) and i think this has definitely affected the amount of tons shot in skeet  both in comp reg. practice  I think this is also proven by the fact that if you look at the scores of the 30 to 40 shooters that go from here every year to the worlds shot at San Antonio Texas ,where apparently the targets are on rails and are generally shot under clear blue skies , you will notice and most say it, your score will generally improve by 5 to 10 targets (then their scores go back when they  return  back to England  ) Even in the 6-7 years i've shot skeet i notice how more and more often we  shoot in sh*te weather (said by a man who had to go and buy a coat and wear waterproofs at S,C 2 weeks ago , why oh why did'nt i shoot on Sunday like i had originally planned to do ,with my shorts and a t shirt ???????)

According to Katey Poulson   England won seniors ,juniors and vets , second in ladies to Wales 

Nick marsden England high gun

Katy Polsom ladies high gun

Zach marsden England junior

High gun

Joe kitson England vets high gun

Raymond Kennedy overall high gun on a 149!!!

England won everything apart from ladies!

Cracking weekend!!!

just a reply to fuzzrat, i think the UC shooters are from Jersey

Cheers mate :hi:   I worked it out last night and put it on facebook to answer my own question but forgot to update here  :fie:

I know it's a small point Ryan, but Raymond Kennedy is on the N Ireland team. I have to say though It was  fantastic weekend great company and the c,r,a,i,c was good.

Tommy.....  

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to amend The word to c,r,a,i,c when I typed it normal it came up as (otters) for some reason?? 

Last edited by a moderator:
has team captain for england i would just like to say a big thank you to all the teams at the home international at bisley for there surport and a special thank you to kate marsdon for taking on the manegers job  great job kate thank you well done all of you see you next year   joe

has team captain for england i would just like to say a big thank you to all the teams at the home international at bisley for there surport and a special thank you to kate marsdon for taking on the manegers job  great job kate thank you well done all of you see you next year   joe
Well done Joe.

Heard that you had to advise a 'little lost soul'.....through the ins and outs of a HI. :laugh:

Who decided which shooter's won trophies in the different categories, ie; Senior , Ladies , Junior's and Veteran's ?

I still can't understand how a senior team shooter won a Veteran's class trophy. 

Latest posts

Back