Highly recommended coach

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisessig

Had another great lesson today with Becky McKenzie. I can't recommend her enough. The way she explains how to shoot the clay I find works great for me. It was my third lesson and I walked away feeling that I learnt a lot and become a better shot. Yet again highly recommended

I had squadded coaching with Becky on Saturday and I too was very happy. I'd put Becky up there with some of the top coaches I've learned from. (Please note: Calibre of coach does not correlate to ability of shooter.) Knows not only how to hit stuff and how to tell me that information but also knows what I'm doing when I think I'm doing what she said but am actually not. Also had a few little tricks and techniques that helped me level up. My favourite part was when she asked someone who was failing to hit the long crosser what cartridges they were shooting. The fibre wads were swapped for a pair of plaswads and bang! bird was dead. So I have no criticism to make of Becky, only praise. It was a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back