Hi from Brigg Lincolnshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digger

Hi to one and all.

just taking up clay shooting after many years absence, bank of mum and dad had other things to pay for!

now I am getting my pension from the government (OAP) I have some spare cash for myself.

Just waiting for certificate to be issued, hope it dosnt take to long already ten weeks in, Humberside say 12to16 weeks.

put a deposit on a Browning 425 sporting so getting excited !,

so as I said Hi to all

Graham

Hi Graham,I am originally from near Brigg,family are from Scawby Brook,Silversides. I used to shoot at Kirton Lindsey as a youngster.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

just recieved a call from the firearms officer and he told me I should get my certificate early next week ??????

Hello, I actually live in Caistor near Brigg. Let me know if you go to any local grounds when you've got your certificate, Welcome!

Hi from Kirmington- I shoot at Beverley "a lot"  :smile:

Hi all

Well got my grubby hands on my certificate, got a browning 425 sporting and went off for my first shoot in many years.

Arrived at Pinewood shooting ground, in Blyton Lincolnshire, very very nervous but I met the owner who immediately introduced me to a group who would show me the ropes.

What a fantastic group of down to earth people that put me at ease immediately and explained every stand, If anyone is nervous about meeting people go to Pinewood. 

Now all I have to do is start hitting more clays, sure that will come with practice, maybe another 10000 may do it

Many thank to Pinewood see you next week

Graham

Last time I was up your way visiting my cousin we went to Humberside shooting ground and I thought it was excellent.

good variety of targets and very reasonably priced. 

He's based in Barrow now, but I've been for many a good pint in Brigg, especially at the yardborough hunt. 

Back