Hi from Berks / Wilts / Hants Borders!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blp01

Hi guys and girls, I have had my licence only a few months now but admit to having shot quite a bit recently, 3 times a week on average. I live in Hungerford (quite well known for another shooting!) but work in Hants and do a lot of my shooting in Wilts, my local grounds are Barbury, Widdington although have shot the 3 counties / chalky grounds a number of times, as well as west London, Holland & Holland, Purbeck, Somerley and a couple of private shoots, and Bisley once a month on average, was also shooting at the Highclere Country Show (although did pretty badly). Will admit to being TOTALLY hooked! best result so far is an 82 at Barbury but find some grounds so much easier / challenging than others, looking forward to getting some lessons very soon. Cheers Ben.

Welcome to the Forum and our fabulous sport. An 82 at any ground is a tremendous start, best of luck for the future.

No tried larkhill yet but looked there website up a few times previous, I remember having to pre-book my attendance or similar due to security, any good? B

Latest posts

Back