Hens n Guns Calendar 2015

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of you actually looked at people that shoot??

I for one would pay to insure that I NEVER see them naked.

except for maybe a couple - A certain bunker shooter springs to mind

Tinker Bell has obviously not seen your magnificance Ips!

He is quite stunning in a certain light! Mind you, it was very foggy when we met.

(Insert smiley thing here)

Top dog is correct of course.

I am comparable to a Greek god however i am unsure as to which one :)

What you mean yuk :)
Talking about all these daft birds getting their kit off for charity.It is demeaning.... Sentiment is ok but they always look shi te. Fat birds (like me) ......always with awful fitting thongs (never sized right) in super false poses or little skimpy shorts that are too small and cheap quality (tennis knickers :laugh: )

The original WI calendar was great, funny and natural with big cream buns covering their own big buns etc etc etc. it was a one off idea...that was the point...!

Plagiarism is a form of flattery .....but....

Horses for courses.

Get the right birds to do the full kit off thing....with the right bodies.....and the right feeling.

Every time I open The Field, I dread seeing another of these damn women's calendars.

Double yuk yuk yuk...!!!

Last edited:
Ah i see what you mean tinker. Its all new to me as i lead a sheltered existence and have not seen one of these calendars before.

Ah i see what you mean tinker. Its all new to me as i lead a sheltered existence and have not seen one of these calendars before.
Did you see that flying pig go past your office window just then......??
:laugh:

Righty hooooo.....I am off to get my kit off to my avatar costume....and go power washing the garden furniture....!

Like a proper bird...I am not using my own titchy Karcher...... I have got a big foook off industrial machine that I hired for £30....

I will be out there for hours....so need to be brave and hope it does not blow up in the rain.

Thanks so much to those of you who have ordered the calendar, your support is much appreciated. As for those who think it's a bad idea, not very interested really!. The priority is to raise as much money as possible for the Pancreactic charity., end of!

I thought it looked great. It depicted real women, which i like.

Talking about all these daft birds getting their kit off for charity.

It is demeaning.... Sentiment is ok but they always look shi te. Fat birds (like me) ...   

You what,  ..   you, fat?,  your having a larf!!! 

:santa:       

Thanks so much to those of you who have ordered the calendar, your support is much appreciated. As for those who think it's a bad idea, not very interested really!. The priority is to raise as much money as possible for the Pancreactic charity., end of!
Good cause Lorrayne, well done for being involved. I've placed my order before you sell out :)

Great cause...but does not need tits and ass to sell it.

Is there a donation link anywhere, happy to donate.

I'm quite disappointed I wasn't asked to get my lallies out. Good cause, hope you make lots of sales.

Sian

see my earlier post, Romany caravan awaits

Latest posts

Back