Hello from North Cotswolds

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Pinnegar

Good Evening,

I've been pointed in this direction by HardFocus as a great place to obsess read up about clay shooting.

I'm based on the Warwickshire/North Cotswold border so my local grounds are Stratford Upon Avon, Prescott Shooting, Ian Coley and Cotswold Clay Club. 

Anyone that is local and fancies meeting up to show a newbie the ropes a bit then please feel free to offer, I'm not very good (yet) and my average score is about 50%. I'm hoping to improve on that rapidly considering I have only shoot at 250 clays.

Cheers,

Doug

Welcome to the forum mate I'm pretty new to the sport and the forum myself very good and helpful people here.

Hi Nick, Beechin.

Hopefully I can start putting some faces to names. Is it best to post up saying which ground you are going to and at what time to see if others are going? 

I'm hoping to get out both Sat and Sun this weekend, weather dependant to an extent. Not sure where on Saturday but possibly Cotswold Clay Club on Sunday morning.

Doug,

Welcome to the forum... And enjoy your shooting this weekend you will get lots of help / advice / tips on here.

Enjoy

Thank you for the kind words, Gents.

I will pop some posts up to see who will be shooting and where this weekend.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back