Hello from Hertfordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aris

Not been shooting long, and only just got my SGC.  Been hanging out at PigeonWatch and found this forum too.

I live in the Rickmansworth area - have shot at AC Sporting Targets, and hay-balers, and flushes in North HERTS.  Now that I have a SGC I hope to try some more places like A1, and some of the smaller fortnightly shoots like Valley View.

Hi Aris, Welcome to ShootClay. Once you have your own gun you are spoilt for choice for shoots. I am based near Beaconsfield and regularly get over to Vally View; you could also try Stag and Hounds in Gerrards Cross, Prestwood Shoot in Flackwell Heath, there is also a new two weekly shoot just opened in Ritchings Park which isn't far from you. As I say loads to choose from and it isn't far to some good Registered shoots when you are ready.

Good Luck and Enjoy the Forum

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
PW? :)

I bought myself a 2nd hand Beretta - so i'm all tooled up now.

If you have any links with more info on those other shoots, please pass them on.

You caught my slip quicker than I did! Your too sharp for this Forum! I will PM you some links later.

Welcome aboard - get stuck in and Enjoy ShootClay...

On another note - is Stag and Hounds still going Dave?  Will have to wander down at some point.

Welcome aboard - get stuck in and Enjoy ShootClay...

On another note - is Stag and Hounds still going Dave?  Will have to wander down at some point.
Exactly where is this Stag and Hounds?  My Gooogle-fu does not seem to locate it.

sorry for the delay in getting back (CLA and shooting getting in the way of forum responses!)'Stag & Hounds is very much still on the go. Every other Sunday without fail! 80 bird for £21 hard to beat. (Whoops, was on today 21 July)

Dave - any chance you can post the dates up until the end of the year or scan one of their fixture cards?

Matt

Matt, They don't produce a fixtures card but the shoot was on today and will be on every other Sunday through to the end of the year. Next time I am there I will check with Paul to confirm. I think they have only missed a couple due to snow (no access) in the last 30 years!

Latest posts

Back