Gunsite Sporting Clays Sunday 11th May 100 Reg. Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sean the sheep

[SIZE=10.5pt]This coming Sunday we have 100 Reg. Sporting – Post Code SN8 1QF[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Entries 10.00am – 1.30pm[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]£150.00 High Gun – Cash in Classes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]£31.00 Birds Only - £36.00 Comp[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Look forward to seeing you[/SIZE]

I fancy this on Sunday. Not been before. I like visiting new grounds.  

I just wish we had a better selection this side of the Bridge. Wales (South) is crying out for a decent registered ground.

I just wish we had a better selection this side of the Bridge. Wales (South) is crying out for a decent registered ground.
You should enjoy Mark  I have shot there a few times, not to difficult to find normally signed at entrance to lane just a bit of a rough road up to car park.....  good targets and shoot as Clever and Sian said worth the trip, there are quite a few from our side of the bridge that have made the trip a few times. But I wont be there this Sunday sorry or would have said hi maybe catch you at longridge or St dials some time. Shoot well all who are going ... ! 

I'll be there!  Would be good to say hello - I'll be the fat old blonde boy in the black Gamba vest...  :spiteful:

I'll be there!  Would be good to say hello - I'll be the fat old blonde boy in the black Gamba vest...  :spiteful:
Looking the picture of a professional ready to tackle the targets with your cuppa and bacon roll   :nyam:       :thumbsup: shoot well lord teepee ...!

St Dials near Monmouth? Great ground, good targets. 

Latest posts

Back