Great price??

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been about for over a year for that price. won a set from the cpsa myself.

yep there very good, I got a pair beginning of year for about £45 only wear them for sporting and only so I can hear Westley, balltrap or paul120 telling me how rubbish I am. I much prefer plugs.

yep there very good, I got a pair beginning of year for about £45 only wear them for sporting and only so I can hear Westley, balltrap or paul120 telling me how rubbish I am. I much prefer plugs.
I'm sure that's not quite right. I'm sure it's so you can hear the rapturous applause at the end of each stand....

I'm sure that's not quite right. I'm sure it's so you can hear the rapturous applause at the end of each stand....
Oohh I wasn't there last week to confirm this. 

We would never tell anyone they're rubbish..From observation of previous outings though,   the set IPS has seem to have an advise filter fitted :)

Oohh I wasn't there last week to confirm this. 

We would never tell anyone they're rubbish..From observation of previous outings though,   the set IPS has seem to have an advise filter fitted :)
ha, yep it has been said before that I am a terrible pupil ?

?

I use those too.  Work fine for me.  Use and recommend!  If you crank 'em all the way up you can hear people talking on adjacent trap fields hahaha 

Back