Forum newbie here

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but not new to clay shooting. Been off the radar for a couple of years as I decided to go it alone and start my own company so had to focus on that. Anyway looking forward to getting back into it and contributing to the forum.

Hi Jay

Welcome to the forum and Good Shooting and all the best with your new venture in this difficult financial climate

Nicola said:
Hi Jay,

Nice to see you around again. What happened to your shoot website it looked so good and then it disappeared. I take it that you did not have time to keep going with it. 

Have you heard anything about results from Cyprus today?
Thanks everyone,

Hi Nicola yes I canned the website because I didn't have the time to maintain it and start my own business.  I'll be getting some training rounds of OT in fairly regularly at A1 & NCSC now that i'm living in Hartley Wintney, and I haven't been to Owls Lodge yet so will also have a go there too. Didn't hear about Cyprus yet but would like to know how it's all going.  Can anyone tell me what the consensus is on the new DT11 Trap?

Back