Fiochhi fblu problems

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use F-Blu, Top One and F3's.  About 10,000  across the range.  Not yet had a single misfire. 

Misfires were never an issue, but the cleanliness of the cartridge certainly is. If it is an error on my behalf regarding the storage, why does it only affect the Eley and Fiochi cartridges, when all of my cartridges are stored in the same place ? I have recently been using some Victory fibre wadded 6's which I have had stored for nearly 10 years and they were far cleaner than the Fiochi, so I find it hard to accept that it is a storage problem.

Having shot thousands of Fiochhi I can honestly say they have been one of the cleaner cartridges I have shot. Certainly had plenty of misfires - however soon rectified after my firing pins were replaced.

I agree been using fiocchi for two years and found them to be very clean indeed low recoil consistent and reasonable price.

Shame there isn't readily available branded clothing though ?

I agree been using fiocchi for two years and found them to be very clean indeed low recoil consistent and reasonable price.

Shame there isn't readily available branded clothing though ?
Oh but there is! it's not what you know Ian but who you know nuff said!!! :spiteful:

Latest posts

Back