fiochhi change.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bostonmick

I have recently used some top1 24gram 7.5 and will say I was very impressed with the kills.sporting targets.i am going to stock up again today I will also get some fblu in 28 but was looking at the blacks.i would like to ask those who are long term users of this brand is there any great advantage in paying the extra from blues to blacks.

Different powder so less punch from f blacks I believe, the cost difference is negligible

www.proshock.co.uk

I like the fact that you can get the FBlacks in UK 8's and 9's as opposed to the standard UK 7's that the FBlus come in.

Maxum I'll bet you'll like the new 4hv as you like a fast cart(golden trap)

www.proshock.co.uk

As SOR says blacks are much sweeter too shoot than the blu there is no doubt about that, pattern is centre weighted so kills are fabulous. only approx. £10 per k more than blu and IMO worth every penny. Having said that the ones are excellent for the money so if you are happy with them stick with them.

I now shoot official sporting 8.5s(it) slower cart but patterns nice slightly more than f black @205/1000

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

forgot to say I have chrono'd blu and black and black are slower, as one would imagine from the fact that they are softer recoil. If you want really sweet then 24g black is the way to go.

Well I am really upset that the cartridge I had settled on for the last two years is being discontinued. I was shooting the Fiocchi super sporting cartridges which in my humble opinion was the best and hardest hitting cartridge for reasonable money, they were £190/1000. I am now going to be forced into shooting the Official Trap loads for £210/1000 if I am to stay brand loyal.I have tried a few thanks to a very kind squad member last Sunday and I have to say I was very impressed.If nothing else they certainly look the business!!

Dick have you tried the official sporting?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your input.i will have a look and see which of the others mentioned he has in.fiochhi dealers are a bit thin on the ground around here.but will press on.atb

Well I am really upset that the cartridge I had settled on for the last two years is being discontinued. I was shooting the Fiocchi super sporting cartridges which in my humble opinion was the best and hardest hitting cartridge for reasonable money, they were £190/1000. I am now going to be forced into shooting the Official Trap loads for £210/1000 if I am to stay brand loyal.I have tried a few thanks to a very kind squad member last Sunday and I have to say I was very impressed.If nothing else they certainly look the business!!
Same here but I've switched to F Black Sporting. Just as good as Supers and less money than the Officials.

How far is whaplode, spalding from you? Gun and tackle carry a large stock of Fiocchi, its where Ive been getting them from at really good prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How far is whaplode, spalding from you? Gun and tackle carry a large stock of Fiocchi, its where Ive been getting them from at really good prices

I think that would be about 25 mile which is ok.i will give them a call.i use coppins for my fiochhi at the moment.good on price but only carries a limited range.thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

personally i think the f black 8.5 will hit well at anything( i have shot at anyway),the blues are a bit tight at 7.5 but still nice.

And just in case anyone is not aware there European size so 7.5 is a UK 7.

Back