Fauxdegla auto shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macc Ladd

Did any members shoot the auto shoot today? I thought the benelli at West Midlands last week was good! But fauxdegla put a great shoot on today that certainly matched it, was slightly trickier. Well done to all involved with setting that shoot up!!!!!! "Credit where credits due"

Did any members shoot the auto shoot today? I thought the benelli at West Midlands last week was good! But fauxdegla put a great shoot on today that certainly matched it, was slightly trickier. Well done to all involved with setting that shoot up!!!!!! "Credit where credits due"
Me and Anni shot it. I agree, a great shoot, I think I enjoyed it every bit as much as the Benelli. I reckon it was a bit tougher too.

Unfortunately, despite starting and finishing very well, I shot the middle like a complete tit :p

Great weather, it was just nice to be up there on a day like today.

I'm now putting the semi-auto away till next year, before I do any more damage to my ESP shooting, which is already a disaster area. :yell:

You are spot on what a cracking day, it was such a shame it wasn't supported to the extent of the benelli!

You are spot on what a cracking day, it was such a shame it wasn't supported to the extent of the benelli!
Yes, they were saying how surprised they were at how quiet it was.

I expect everybody was at the beach, looking at the traffic heading for North Wales when we were driving home :ermm:

Didn't shoot the Auto but did visit Fauxdegla last week on a shooting trip. Wow! What a wonderful location and some really interesting and testing targets. Definitely one of those grounds that deserve a further visit, although preferably in nice weather.

MM

Didn't shoot the Auto but did visit Fauxdegla last week on a shooting trip. Wow! What a wonderful location and some really interesting and testing targets. Definitely one of those grounds that deserve a further visit, although preferably in nice weather.MM

That's great and don't forget to mention it to your friends. That ground, it's staff and the owners really need the support it deserves. " And NO I am not the paid spokesman for the ground "

I was the ref on stand 6,  (3 birds on report, Overhead, R - L looper and L- R crosser)

All day I heard positive comments from all the shooters! :)

Latest posts

Back