English & British Open All Round - NDGC 15th & 16th June

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julesy

Hi All,

The phone has gone crazy this week with queries about and bookings for the EO & BO All Round so I thought I would share some info. (Obviously All Round does not have a discipline sub-forum so I have put it in here).

If you would like to shoot the A/R it will be done in a set order:

25 Single Barrel DTL

25 ABT

25 Skeet

25 Sporting (shot over 4 stands and squadded)

The cost is £32 targets only or £37 competition

Bookings are coming in thick and fast and I would recommend that you book a slot if you intend to shoot the comp as we cannot guarantee getting you on a squad if you just turn up on the day. The number of the ground is 01623 883798.

Hope that helps but let me know if you need anything further.

Cheers

J :)

your a mind reader i have just looked up the details on the cpsa site.

wil the sporting part be wheelchair accessible?  

Hi Paul - I genuinely do not know as I am not setting the course - would it be possible for you to PM me your number and I will get Carl to give you a call tomorrow (or you can call and speak to Carl tomorrow - whichever is easier for you).

:)

Sorry Julesy! Can't make this one as there is some sort of music festival thingy going on down the road and the price of a ferry off the island is 4 times the normal (high) price! I'll have to make do with kayaking round Cowes harbour and annoying the yachties! :blind:

Sorry Julesy! Can't make this one as there is some sort of music festival thingy going on down the road and the price of a ferry off the island is 4 times the normal (high) price! I'll have to make do with kayaking round Cowes harbour and annoying the yachties! :blind:
Surely getting off the Island should be cheaper !!

With the weather they say is coming you,d do better to spend Sunday in the Anchor !

Hi Paul,

Didn't get a chance to put them online - I will update our website today and post the link when done.

Kevin Gill was the High Gun after a shoot off - he scored 93

See you later :)

We have just finished - results are here

Well done to Austin Coxhead and all the other winners - fab weekend, great to see so many people :)

Latest posts

Back