England Selection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzrat

Anyone got any news from the selection shoot at Nottingham? I heard from Facebook that Katy Poulsom made the team. Well done to her, first cap I believe.

Any other news?

Hi Fuz

The class results are on Nottingham gun clubs  website - no combined results any where as yet.

Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil :)

Looks like from a quick compare, Allen Warren, The Dore and Nick Marsden are in. 392, 391 and 390 respectively. Probably Gary Cooke as well on 388.

Breaking news from Facebook looks like Ryan Nutchey got his first cap too, good lad :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Juniors - Ryan Nutchey, Zac Marsden, Mathew Pegg

Ladies - Chris Lancaster, Katy Poulsom, Elizabeth Shanks

Vets - Joe Kitson, Martin Brister, Robert Jones

Seniors - Nick Marsden, Neil Faulkner, Gary Cooke, Adrian Jeffries, Bill Mousalli, Mark Chesson, Allen Warren, Micky Dore, Richard King,

Not sure who the tenth member of the senior team is sorry - know it is one of two guys but do not want to publically name the wrong person.

Cheers mate :)  

will definitely have a go at this next year, target; not last  :crazy:

just like to say a big thank you to carl and all his staff at nottingham gun club for a great weekend and a well run shoot pity about the weather good reffs good comp again thank you for great weekend  congratulations to all who made the england team and a special wellcome to the new caps well done see you all at bisley

I couldn't agree with Joe more! Nottingham could definitely show some of the grounds in the south west how I operate a shoot! Everything ran like clockwork, really hospitable and great value for money! Although I didn't shoot to my full potential, I really enjoyed the whole weekend, and being able to watch Mark Chesson chase down his team place first hand was a great learning experience; a great example of focus and composure!

Thanks Joe and Simon - much appreciated :)

Well done everyone - the team will be in safe hands under the captaincy of Joe I am sure.

Good luck to all - big thumbs up to the new caps especially.

Simon - couldn't agree more about Mark, he shot so well all weekend and what a lovely fella too.

It is always tough to see people go out in shoot offs - it took 425 targets to separate the 3rd and 4th placed ladies and there was only 1 clay between them. The highs and lows of competitive shooting eh?

Latest posts

Back