Ej churchills

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang about......!

There's at least 2 scores missing from that PDF file!! (and the CPSA web page too!)

Both Colin Waite and Brian Claridge shot competition AND handed their cards in, so why are'nt they listed???

Unless Brian's been fibbing about his whereabouts on Wednesday evening......!!!! :frantics:

Hang about......!

There's at least 2 scores missing from that PDF file!! (and the CPSA web page too!)

Both Colin Waite and Brian Claridge shot competition AND handed their cards in, so why are'nt they listed???

Unless Brian's been fibbing about his whereabouts on Wednesday evening......!!!! :frantics:
Your guys probably shot the sportrap on the Wednesday, this file was for the sporting on Thursday. Check Churchills website, they should have the results there.

Thanks Calamity!

I was about to release him from the shackles until I double checked the CPSA website - still not listed, nor Colin!

Joking aside, I know they shot the Sportrap as the lads that went with Brian to meet Colin have their scores recorded so can't think whats gone wrong. 

My score also recorded wrong for the Sportrap..... EJC were double checking on Friday
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Back