Does anyone here shoot at the Stag and Hounds?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aris

I'm thinking of going this Sunday - assuming the metoffice predictions are correct! :)

Ha- that's what I first thought too. It is a fortnightly shoot in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire

Havent been for a long while, lots of manual traps nothing far out from what I remember,nice friendly bunch 

Yep...as Gav says... Ages since I visited, lively atmosphere though. Nice people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Calamity shot there at the beginning of January and enjoyed it I believe.  Is it fibre there?

Not a bad little shoot - nice and close to home, will go again.  If anyone else frequents it, please drop me a PM - i'd be glad to meet/shoot with you.

Some fodder for the search engines - as there is zero info on this shoot available online!

• £21 for 80 clays
  • Fibre Only
  • A combination of manned and automatic traps (they provide the trappers)
  • Cartridges, food, drink available
  • Runs every every other Sunday - which can be confusing as some months have 5 Sundays in them, so it's not just the 1st/3rd or 2nd/4th Sunday of each month.
  • Wellies are essential!

By my calculation, for 2014 it should be on these dates:

Jan:  19th

Feb:  2nd, 16th

Mar:  2nd, 16th, 30th

Apr: 13th, 27th

May: 11th, 25th

Jun:  8th, 22nd

Jul:  6th, 20th

Aug: 3rd, 17th, 31st

Sep: 14th, 28th

Oct: 12th, 19th

Nov: 2nd, 16th, 30th

Dec: 14th, 28th

Please note these are not official dates -  just how I calculated them - please don't blame if if there is a mistake!

Stick this in your satnav:

Stag and Hounds Clay Shoot

Dukes Valley Road
(off Windsor Rd.)
Gerrards Cross
Bucks
SL9 8SR

Then this map should help you find it from there:

BtbTzcN.jpg

Many thanks to DAVE_B for the map above, and all his help in finding local shoots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will move this to the sporting section... The search engines can find more there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back