Disqualification

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that I created a bit of a storm when I started this thread.

Matt, I apologise if this thread has caused you any problems, it was not my intention and I humbly seek forgiveness.

Can you please help me understand why that is odd? 
Not what you doing or requesting is odd, that someone was definitely named on a forum was odd. Person or company in question usually gets skirted around until the facts become 100% concrete then it's a bit open season from my experiences. 

Wynno, to be fair, it was gonna be discussed at some point... I've had 3 separate people who don't know each other talk about this with me since it happened.

Not what you doing or requesting is odd, that someone was definitely named on a forum was odd. Person or company in question usually gets skirted around until the facts become 100% concrete then it's a bit open season from my experiences. 

Wynno, to be fair, it was gonna be discussed at some point... I've had 3 separate people who don't know each other talk about this with me since it happened.
OK - understand.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back