Demelza

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxney

We have just finished our 3 day event at Oxney Skeet Targets shooting NSSA with all 4 gauges plus doubles. This event was to raise money for Demelza, which is a children's hospice. The event was called Marsh Smugglers Open. We had a great 3 days shooting and the support was great. Heather and I would like to thank all shooters and sponsors for their support. We have managed to raise in excess of £800. I will give an exact figure sometime tomorrow. Overall winner was Steve Burrow. Thanks again guys.

I have just done a total and we raised a total of £885. I would like to thank everyone that supported this shoot, which was all the gauges and we threw 7,600 registered targets over the weekend.
May also thank those who donated money or goods (which was auctioned off).
Richard and Heather Moate

well done richard andheather  and all the shooters  i have a friend who suffers with this this is a good charity

Congratulations Heather and Richard on your very successful Charity Event raising a huge amount of money for The Demelza Children's Hospice!!! Well Done! Love A & G xx

Well done to all that took part to make this event such a success and particularly to Richard & Heather for putting it on, it takes a great deal of hard work organising these things. Congratulations on a successful event that was no doubt enjoyed by those that took part and has done good for those less fortunate and in need of our support. :)

Back