CPSA Classifications -why?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrrr...no it doesn't.

for English Sporting  5345 shooters shot a registered score so based on 5% that should be 267 in AAA. However there are only 188 classified as AAA (3.5%) so that theory doesn't quite work.

DT

Errrrr...no it doesn't.

for English Sporting  5345 shooters shot a registered score so based on 5% that should be 267 in AAA. However there are only 188 classified as AAA (3.5%) so that theory doesn't quite work.

DT
Classifications and number of shooters is a different amount. I'm classified in skeet but haven't shot it since 2006. 

The sporting cut offs are 5%, 10%, 30%, 30% and 25%. From AAA to C.  This IS how it's done and it is why the cut offs change each period

There are more AAA shooters on other pages, who did not go down a class due to shooting under 300 targets. These make it up to 5% I suspect.

image.png

Classifications and number of shooters is a different amount. I'm classified in skeet but haven't shot it since 2006. 

The sporting cut offs are 5%, 10%, 30%, 30% and 25%. From AAA to C.  This IS how it's done and it is why the cut offs change each period

There are more AAA shooters on other pages, who did not go down a class due to shooting under 300 targets. These make it up to 5% I suspect.

View attachment 5226
Will, my figures were based on the national rankings for the previous classification period which shows all shooters who have put is a registered score in that period only. Nothing to do with number of classified shooters in a discipline.

DT

DT, you need to keep going down the pages. There are AAA shooters with much lower averages and these make up the numbers. This is because you cannot go down a class unless you have shot 300 targets..

DT, you need to keep going down the pages. There are AAA shooters with much lower averages and these make up the numbers. This is because you cannot go down a class unless you have shot 300 targets..
You are absolutely right Will. Didn't notice that.

Can't be arsed to count them up though :)

DT

Latest posts

Back