COVID-19 and Game season 20/21

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see that once again game shooting has been dealt another blow by `friendly fire` from the game dealers section!!!! Not accepting anything shot with lead after 2022 which totally undermines the already unpopular 5 yr plan for transition that BASC dropped us all in with!!! Who needs Wild Justice when you have friends like that!!

I DO NOT agree with the lead shot ban.however,the writing has been on the wall for at least 20 years.i feel most let down by the cartridge companies and not basc etc.they should have been developing an alternative for the "working man". Not pandering to the high bird minority. Thats my 2 penneth anyhow.

I DO NOT agree with the lead shot ban.however,the writing has been on the wall for at least 20 years.i feel most let down by the cartridge companies and not basc etc.they should have been developing an alternative for the "working man". Not pandering to the high bird minority. Thats my 2 penneth anyhow.
I take your point but I think there simply isn't an alternative for plas wads in a steel load.

The guns on pegs podcast involving Gamebore really brought it home. A huge multi-national company like coca cola haven't been able to create a disposable plastic bottle (a huge selling point if they could) what chance does a niche company like Gamebore have?

PM.

Apologies,just realised I`d posted this in the Covid thread!!! I suppose its another threat to our seasons tho`.....

Perhaps all is not lost.  

I have to say I find Jonnys videos well worth a watch.  

This is coming.  The longer term threat will be from those that continue to use lead after 2022 for game going to game dealers.

17 minutes ago, Paul120 said:

Perhaps all is not lost.  

I have to say I find Jonnys videos well worth a watch.  

This is coming.  The longer term threat will be from those that continue to use lead after 2022 for game going to game dealers.

And they will

I think that this will bring the end to UK game shooting in fairly short order when combined with all of the other frustrations.

You might be right - the next season will be an important one in so many ways - I doubt I am alone in booking days at shoots next season that may well not be around for many more years 

Latest posts

Back