Commission sales?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit south for you, but EJC have always sold mine and done a decent job, with commission. The world champs is coming up so there will be some big footfall through the shop next week! With a lot of pool shoots etc at which to try a gun. Maybe call and speak to Jonathan Ward.. or take a trip down, shoot some side events and speak face to face.

I have had good experiences with Wilts Rod and Gun. They have sold several guns for me at 10% commission.

Coley’s  tend to work the other way around. They ask what you want for the gun and then put their commission on top.

Thanks for all your help and advice guys....I actually received a pm as a result of this post and the gun now has a very nice new owner. Happy ending!

Plsasure to meet you today Steve, enjoy the gun and very best wishes for your new venture 👍

Thanks for all your help and advice guys....I actually received a pm as a result of this post and the gun now has a very nice new owner. Happy ending!

Plsasure to meet you today Steve, enjoy the gun and very best wishes for your new venture 👍
It is STILL worth a trip up the M6 though  !

I have sold a few guns through Guntrader but it is all down to price. Older stuff is easier to sell as those looking for new tend to want either finance or a warranty. You will need to either be very good on price to make your advert attractive. That said my local dealer is struggling to sell anything at the moment too.

I agree, I’ve sold through Guntrader in the past but anything over £1k is slow in my experience, plus expensive if you have to keep resisting.

Problem is once you get beyond starter type guns up to around the £1500 mark, you are in the territory of guns that people trade up to and in most cases I suspect this is done through part-exing with a dealer....that’s my take on it anyway. 

Thanks again all

Back