Clever Mirage Cartridges

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alastair

Hello all 

Does anyone know stockist of Clever Mirage cartridges in the Northampton area? (I'm Ideally after T1 Super targets in fibre wad). If there aren't any in the Northampton area if you could let me know where there are that would be great! as I do travel around the country as part of my job so the likelihood is I will be passing nearby at some point. 

Also has anybody tried the fibre wad T1's? I use the plastic wads and love them! just need to get hold of the fibre's for fibre wad cartridge only shoots. 

any help much appreciated! 

• Ace Cartridges of Sudbury near Doveridge is driveable for you.

I shoot T1 fibre (when I have to shoot fibre) and they are a good shell...Ace as 40up says

Try Garlands, as they are the new importer.....

Norgas at St Helens carry a good stock of them as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Tom Young was the importer?

I get mine (T2) from ACE Shooting Supplies in Sudbury near Doveridge, excellent service from Anthony Cork  

Lovely shells, can't see myself ever changing.

Many thanks chaps. 

Looks like Ace Shooting is the place to get them, as soon as I'm passing I will grab some. 

Darkside, you've shot them? how to you rate the T1 fibre's? nice pattern or tight centre, clean/dirty etc 

Since this was posted has anybody shot with the fibres I put 100 T2 s Plastics through my CG today lovely shell, my regular shoot is fibre only? 

My interpretation of Mr Darkside is that the fibre wad caused a one quarter choke wider pattern than the plastic wad fired through the same barrel

Just wondered how them been fibre affected the smoothness of them, if the fibres are anything like the plastics I will def be changing now I have a supplier close?

Evening all 

Posted the original topic so thought I should feed back, picked up some T1 Super targets in fibre from Ace shooting, great place! stocks all sorts of cartridges at good prices, will def be back so thanks for the recommendation. 

Have fired about 500 now and to be honest the verdict is still out, not sure why though but something does not seem quite right, I feel they might be patterning a little tight, as breaks are pretty much smokes and that's with a 1/4 choke. next stop will be the pattern plate to see what is happening. I'm not complaining, its just I'm unsure at the moment if there is anything better out there in terms of fibre wads? in terms of dirt my batch do leave behind some debris in the barrel, but easily cleaned out unlike some fibre wad cartridges. 

Anyone patterned these yet, I too think they are throwing a very tight pattern, Al did you manage to pattern them?

I'm afraid I haven't as yet! shot the plastic wad version the other day and loved them. What gun are you shooting them through mine's a Beretta 682 Gold E herd somewhere that back bored barrels don't like fibre wad cartridges so that might be having an effect?   

Latest posts

Back