classic 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes ozzy , it's open to everyone but run in classes same as Cpsa

I think there is an unclassified class now you come to say , will check that

Steve

And hopefully no need to check the status of those "unclassified" shooters after the summers big prize motor winner was technically anything but

Booked up for Saturday with Jennie, Claire, Ian and Simon. Looking forward to it and hopefully some sunny weather too please.

Just a quick update there are only 30 spaces left for the 11 .00 rotation on the Saturday left now

Allison very busy processing bookings , hope she remembers my dinner !!!!

alright steve can you confirm that i have booked me,dad and roy in for the classic on saturday at 11am cheers.

White Gold Challenge qualifiers running each day of the Classic and sponsorship from Gamebore with 10,000 white golds added to the prize pot...if Carling did sporting clay compititions...

A couple of questions for Steve or Alison,

How many are there on each squad for The Classic, and do you shoot straight through each course or is there a break between each? I'm booked in for Saturday at 11.00am. Just like to know if I need all my cartridges and gear from the off.

Many thanks.  No.1topdog.

Hi top dog there are six in a squad and you shoot two 75 bird courses blu and red with a break in the middle of about one and a half hours , plenty of time to shoot the white gold !!!!!!!'

Back