Cartridge choice for Sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy days i will be shooting some very expensive high brass,wonder shot shells for a while courtesy of the bargain corner at Greenfeids...RC4 red shot 7.5,40gbp a slab.

If they don't break them i give up!! 😁
Was that a promise. 😳

Happy days i will be shooting some very expensive high brass,wonder shot shells for a while courtesy of the bargain corner at Greenfeids...RC4 red shot 7.5,40gbp a slab.

With that much brass you can shoot them from the hip wearing a cowboy hat and boots and still break them.

Disclaimer: I neither condone nor encourage such activities and strongly discourage any such actions that would violate any safety rules of the club and the forum and the shooting world in general......over a jovial paragraph of sarcasm contained herein! 

They make you feel important when you pop them in the chamber though eh!!!!

😉

Did they come with some Neurofen?

Picked up another lot yesterday,some cheaper ones but quite a few sovereigns,pro ones,pro fibres etc mixed in....certainly gonna make my shooting a bit cheaper for the next few months ;)

Latest posts

Back