Browning stocks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calamity

Hi, does anyone one on this forum have an old stock for sale to fit a Browning 425 or know where I might find one? Doesn't have to be full length but longer than 13 5/8 inches would be preferred.

Jane

Hi, does anyone one on this forum have an old stock for sale to fit a Browning 425 or know where I might find one? Doesn't have to be full length but longer than 13 5/8 inches would be preferred.

Jane
hi Jane, Ben W had some stocks for sale a while ago (think they were Browning or miroku?).... He might be worth a shout.

far too nice a stock for me to hack, thanks for finding it anyway Skeet UK

Oh I'm searching under the sofa for some cash as that is awesome wood.

I would be very cautious about anyone looking at the grade 5 stock listed on E-bay above, looking into it its an Essie Vera stock which has been made to custom measurements for its first client, so it won't suit everyone, and the forend that is in the pictures isn't included in the auction.  The matching forend is being sold separately after the stock has sold.

Hi Millie I have a stock which has been shortened if you get to barrow heath at any time you are welcome to take it and play with it to establish what you need and then go for a pucker job return when finished with.

Latest posts

Back