Brewdog Brewer Supports Wild Justice. Please Read this....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting. Being a teetotaller they won't see a penny from me. Not altogether sure what it has to do with clay shooting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Being a teetotaller they won't see a penny from me. Not altogether sure what it has to do with clay shooting though.
Ohh, it's quite simple really, the aim was to let as many people see this as possible. Surely you know that many people who shoot clays do drink beer, and lots also shoot game. It's a moot point that all shooting activities should support each other, but of course that is upto the individual. 

Its called the domino effect.if packham was to get game shooting stopped do you honestly think him and his followers would stop at that.no he ill not be satisfied until all shooting and hunting was banned then he would go looking for other things to go for as he is purely a attention seeking ego maniac.

Its called the domino effect.if packham was to get game shooting stopped do you honestly think him and his followers would stop at that.no he ill not be satisfied until all shooting and hunting was banned then he would go looking for other things to go for as he is purely a attention seeking ego maniac.
Absolutely, one minute it's shooting, then it's fishing, then horse racing, then greyhound racing, then racing pigeons, then horse riding. These type of people are never content, and as they stop one activity, there will always be another to attack, while the public are prepared to fund them.

Bunch of wankers the lot of them!  The whole Brewdog image is based in reaction... has been since day one. Thankfully I make my own and would rather drink undiluted pish than their beer... and I am Scottish !

Back