Blog for new shooters; Gungirluk.com

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zea

Hello new shooters! ??

I've recently created a new Web page/Blogging site called Gun Girl UK. It's written completely from my own perspective; aimed at bringing new people into clay shooting, and passing on tips to new shooters.

I'm no expert by any means but I've been incredibly lucky to have been given sound advice and knowledge from some amazing people in the shooting community/industry and I wanted to create a page that passed on what I've learnt.  

Recent posts include; "Kit List; Shooting Essentials", "Superb Shooting Grounds"  and "CPSA competitions; I'm ready to shoot my first registered competition."

Site address here; www.gungirluk.com

Really hope you like it! 

Zea ☺️

very professional  web page , covers all things shooting , well done .  your onto a winner !   :cool:
Cheers Dr Lecter ? Very kind of you to say so. Hopefully it's useful to one or two; I'd be really chuffed if I could help others, after lots of people have helped me with my shooting. ?

[SIZE=1em]??️ New Blog Post on Gun Girl UK! ?️?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1em]. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=1em]~ Braving The 'Bun Club' - My love of ladies shooting ~[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1em]If you've heard of The Shotgun and Chelsea Bun Club and you're wondering what it's all about, this one's for you. Read about my first ever experience of ladies' only shooting and how this progressed into a huge passion for encouraging women into the world of clay shooting. ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1em] https://gungirluk.com/2018/01/23/braving-the-bun-club-my-love-of-ladies-shooting/[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
really really good write up, keep it up as it is inspirational to all ? 

really really good write up, keep it up as it is inspirational to all ? 
Awww, thanks so much. Just writing about what I love, so hopefully my enthusiasm comes across and it's interesting to one or two! ?

An enjoyable and well written blog thing zea 👍

Latest posts

Back