Beretta Worlds 2017

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first and last for me, great venue but if the landowner dictates clay colour/ wad type with the combined combination of the ego of the course setter missing the core customer competency/ market demand then it is a major fail on so many fronts. I'll message GMK and reiterate the above- from what I have seen they risk losing 50%+ of their subscription if they dont change things.

Squads will start on one or other of the courses but will then move to the alternate course once the first has been completed. Both courses will be shot in the same order by all squads. Many people will already have encountered this system at other major shoots.                                                             Apart from not being able to do their 2X tables as previously pointed out, is it not the norm now for all squads to start on stand one at ten minute intervals. This has been the proven way to go for a while now. GMK really need to get up to speed with things.         

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to the winners but seriously how does a photo like this get out. To all the aspiring young shots out there ( and some of the older ones ) this is not how you hold a shot gun. :yell:  Except of course Mr Bunning , who has got it right. :smile:

And this photo will be published over and over in the interests of publicity. 

Doh.

FB_IMG_1499109081874.jpg

Back