Beretta unveiling... something?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A gun nobody really needs, not cheap, not going to turn berettas fortunes around
 It would be ideal for walked up or rough shooting.  I would guess that as in other counties already, non toxic shot is going to drive the move to more modern guns for game shooting in the uk.

It would be ideal for walked up or rough shooting.  I would guess that as in other counties already, non toxic shot is going to drive the move to more modern guns for game shooting in the uk.
Plenty of other options out there already, tested, cheaper, better looking, less recoil, really not going to be a big seller

For the grand unveiling of a product with the shooting world watching why not slap a bit of nice timber on it.  From a distance if someone asked me what it was I'd think ATA. It's like a bit of school work bench.  Horrible. 

Wonder how long the safety lasts on Jon's own guns the amount of time he flicks the thing on and off on his videos 😉 😄

For the grand unveiling of a product with the shooting world watching why not slap a bit of nice timber on it.  From a distance if someone asked me what it was I'd think ATA. It's like a bit of school work bench.  Horrible. 
Yeah, between the plastic parts and the hollowed out stock there’s definitely room for improvement  

Held one today at the Beretta shop in St James, have to say - felt great, yes the wood is a bit plain, but in the flesh looks good and came up really well.

IF I wanted a light 12bore, it’s worth a try

Well... would I buy one... probably not. Bit too light for me, and for clays IMO. Might be nice for game though, carrying around?

BUT... fair play to Beretta for bringing something out that is a little different from everything else. The side plates are a little marmite granted, but I can see them taking on. What other gun allows you the option of potentially changing them to something YOU want? It’s back to the age old question of do I want an engraved or plain design. Have both!

In the last few years, I’ve only really seen something noticeably ‘different’ come to the market with this from Beretta, and the Benelli 828u Sport with its shim system for the stock... at least for the ‘average consumer’ price points. The fact that they have gambled and broken the mould to a degree is, I think, good for the future of our guns and sport.

Back