BBC News quiz

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I win wooden spoon that's for sure. Out of interest can anyone deliberately get a 0 it's prob as hard to guess wrong as it is to guess right. My theory therefore is that people with degrees and I levels and stuff are merely lucky guessers the real intelligent people are those of us that didn't even bother guessing choosing instead to have a fag behind the sports hall with that rather tasty punk rocker chick with the home made tattoo; )

Discuss :)

Your theory's blown, I have a degree (BSc.,) and what were you doing with my Sister anyway  :acute:

Last edited by a moderator:
My theory therefore is that people with degrees and I levels and stuff are merely lucky guessers the real intelligent people are those of us that didn't even bother guessing choosing instead to have a fag behind the sports hall with that rather tasty punk rocker chick with the home made tattoo; )
Discuss :)
Your theory has just been proved right - 3 - 2 of which were guesses

Last edited by a moderator:
There you go then. Degrees are just good guesses :)

Like I said.

1 correct guess for me.

just goes to show leaving the country for the week is not a good idea when it comes to following news.

DT

Latest posts

Back