barbury 9/12

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MARK-POACHER

turned up to a very windy and cold barbury,100 bird over 10 stands..had to work hard for 71 wind kept a few stands very hard with tower bird  being stopped by wind and falling away at 50 yard plus!! over all good too shoot at different ground and thanks hugh good stiff set up well done. nice to see bob p too :) ,

There were a few testers there today, only connected with the high tower once, very tricky bird. Also finished on a 71, threw a few away as usual with my sporting... Starting to get a bit chilly later in the day, but very impressed with  the ground and the targets. Great to see you on the way round 28bore, looks like you had a lively squad :)

There were a few testers there today, only connected with the high tower once, very tricky bird. Also finished on a 71, threw a few away as usual with my sporting... Starting to get a bit chilly later in the day, but very impressed with  the ground and the targets. Great to see you on the way round 28bore, looks like you had a lively squad :)
yep good course..yes we are lively group when do meet up, ollie ended on 90,but dave and bret struggled a bit and like you i missed some silly ones,but enjoyed it. :D  

High Gun C. Childerhouse 91

AA 1st O.Baker 90 2nd= J.Morris 89 S.Lovett 89

A 1st P.Simpson 83 2nd N.Carter 78

B 1st P.Willis 78 2nd R.Barrow 76

C 1st T.Mcarthy 68 2nd T.Carr 66

Ladies 1st K.Mason 66 2nd= J.Taylor and P.Tibbets 59

Junior 1st C.Gilder 68 2nd B.Snellgrove 63 3rd N.Ritchings 55

Members 1st= M.Jones and A.Nokes 75 3rd= C.Holden and J.Baker 70

Thanks to all and Happy Christmas.

Quite a stiff shoot looking at the scores but nothing was beating us on distance or small shot window. Really enjoyed the layout and as I shoot there quite a bit would say it's prob the toughest layout this year. What I found looking at my card was that I had comp missread some of the targets which can only be put down to cleaver course setting. Was expecting to see a driven but not too worried about that. Also good parking and efficient staff made it an enjoyable morning.Nice to be able to shoot in the winter without getting your kit all covered in S**T and having room to sit and have a brew when your done,

Thanks to the staff,Good Job

very good job . some testing targets in the wind sunday.  Had a call from them today to say mrs jasper had a share of second in ladies and the cheque was in the post . top service. :)

Bob_p . think you followed us on stands 7,8,9.                 

very good job . some testing targets in the wind sunday.  Had a call from them today to say mrs jasper had a share of second in ladies and the cheque was in the post . top service. :)

Bob_p . think you followed us on stands 7,8,9.                 
Well done Mrs Jasper & nice to meet you guys :)

Latest posts

Back