are Pillas worth the ££

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thinking of upgrading from my Oakleys to a set of Pillas but are they worth the extra £££?
If you can find some, the old large frame Zeiss Trap glasses are the best in my opinion, because the frames are so large I don't see it. I've bought and used a few different brands over the years, and in rank order of my preference (Best to not as good) they are:

Large framed Zeiss - Excellent and still using them

Current version of Zeiss frames and lenses - very good

Randolph Ranger XL - very good also

Oakley Ballistic Set - lenses are great but frames aren't probably ok for sporting but not trap

Pilla Zeiss lenses (Sold them) - Average, there's too much fiddling around with them

Decots - were ok but only used these when needed (in very bright conditions) as when i had these we didn't have to wear glasses as a rule.

After getting fed up with messing round with lens colours too much I decided that it was mostly marketing BS so i've reverted to trusting the old mark one eyeball as much as possible. I only use either clear, light yellow, or a vermillion (for very bright days) (Like my G30 Oakleys I use for driving).

HiGuys and Girls I am also very new to shootclays!!

I have aquired a second hand pair of Pilla Outlaw

Shooting glasses complete with 3 lenses

As I am colour blind on red and green may be l should have checked the lenses out with an opticion before purchase?

However while checking the lenses out imagine my astonishment when for the first time in my life I was able to distinguish red roses from green foliage"Wow"

My Question is!! Who do I need to see to get the right lenses for me??

HiGuys and Girls I am also very new to shootclays!!

I have aquired a second hand pair of Pilla Outlaw

Shooting glasses complete with 3 lenses

As I am colour blind on red and green may be l should have checked the lenses out with an opticion before purchase?

However while checking the lenses out imagine my astonishment when for the first time in my life I was able to distinguish red roses from green foliage"Wow"

My Question is!! Who do I need to see to get the right lenses for me??

No one don't worry I'll give you £20 for them!!!!

Ed Lyons is your man BTW!!!!

Re lens I have vermilion 65 and 80 plus bronze 15

I feel I need some thing eather side of the 15 ?

But please advise?? Could you also give me some idea of cost ?

Are you mixing work with pleasure in Dubai??

Back