adjustable stocks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehb102

I never did gety gun fit quite right and now I've had a baby it's gone utterly to hell. One of the break throughs I had was learning I need quite a lot of cast. I have a temporary solution for that on top of the temporary solution for the pitch. At the Jack Pyke I squadded with someone who had a piece of metal on the end of his stock, twisted and angled to fit. It wasn't a full Ergo stock, more like something fitted to the back plate. Can anyone tell me what product it might have been? If it was cheap enough i might get one fir the scs too. My poor old sported already looks like hell, so a large chunk of surework on the back won't hurt it.

Any ideas? Or any recommendations for alternative products?

post-1671-142408360581.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1424083588910.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1424083588910.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Thanks all. Whatever it was, the plate was at one heck of an angle. That's what caught my eye. I'm taking the gun out on Sunday so I'll see how bad things are before trotting off to the gunsmith again.

Thanks all. Whatever it was, the plate was at one heck of an angle. That's what caught my eye. I'm taking the gun out on Sunday so I'll see how bad things are before trotting off to the gunsmith again.
How bad did the angle plate injure your eye. :haha:

Latest posts

Back