Hi from sussex

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie

Hi all, I’m Jamie. 

I used to do quite a lot of sporting as a junior, I’ve had about a five year gap and now I’m currently trying to get back into the sport. Looking to improve my consistency and maybe look to start doing a few smaller competitions towards summer if all goes well. 

I’m in East Sussex if any of you lot are down this way and fancy a shoot?

Hi Jamie. Also from East Sussex. Locally we shoot at Mill Farm, Pevensy, Stonestile, Hastings/Westfield and Willow Farm near Tenterden. Welcome to the site.

Morning Bebo, I must have seen you around as they are grounds that I tend to shoot too. Yesterday I was at Mill Farm, I did the Christmas Eve shoot at Willow. Just before Christmas I was at the stonestile for the first time (nice little shoot just a bit of a shame about the tight parking). 

I used to shoot at Willow quite a lot but have only just got back into shooting again in the last few months and have decided to start a few of the more local shoots to me. 

I used to occasional make my way over to Caterham, Horne, Greenfields and Debtling too. 

AW13 what about yourself?

Morning Bebo, I must have seen you around as they are grounds that I tend to shoot too. Yesterday I was at Mill Farm, I did the Christmas Eve shoot at Willow. Just before Christmas I was at the stonestile for the first time (nice little shoot just a bit of a shame about the tight parking). 

I used to shoot at Willow quite a lot but have only just got back into shooting again in the last few months and have decided to start a few of the more local shoots to me. 

I used to occasional make my way over to Caterham, Horne, Greenfields and Debtling too. 

AW13 what about yourself?
I think I must  have missed you at the three shoots you mentioned.  Was up at Horne yesterday and on the day of the Stonestile shoot you mentioned and at Stonestile on Christmas Eve.  Parking is easier at Stonestile through the summer, when you can drive up to the top field.  Woody (Ben) on here runs the Stonestile shoot.

Of the other shoots Caterham has been gone for quite a while and I think Detling has shut (but not sure about that as I've never shot there).  Greenfields has stopped doing Registered shoots, but is still open at the moment - although the site is up for development so it's days are numbered.  Horne is still going strong.

Hi

I am hopefully moving house this year to the Bexhill area so I might see at the local clubs.

Hi

I am hopefully moving house this year to the Bexhill area so I might see at the local clubs.
Not a million miles away from me at all I’m over in Battle. So if you move down let me know and we will have to have a shoot some time. 

I think I must  have missed you at the three shoots you mentioned.  Was up at Horne yesterday and on the day of the Stonestile shoot you mentioned and at Stonestile on Christmas Eve.  Parking is easier at Stonestile through the summer, when you can drive up to the top field.  Woody (Ben) on here runs the Stonestile shoot.

Of the other shoots Caterham has been gone for quite a while and I think Detling has shut (but not sure about that as I've never shot there).  Greenfields has stopped doing Registered shoots, but is still open at the moment - although the site is up for development so it's days are numbered.  Horne is still going strong.
Oh crikey I can’t believe they have all shut!

Is Horne still running fortnightly with the alternate shoot being held at Gatton Bottom?

I did meet Ben at Stonestile the other week so I will introduce myself properly next time I visit.

Oh crikey I can’t believe they have all shut!

Is Horne still running fortnightly with the alternate shoot being held at Gatton Bottom?

I did meet Ben at Stonestile the other week so I will introduce myself properly next time I visit.
Horne runs one week at Court Farm and one week at Gatton Bottom.  I usually only venture up there when it's a Registered shoot and those are usually at Gatton Bottom.

I think the first Stonestile shoot of the year is on 4th Feb (he doesn't run it during January).  I usually go, it's just down the road (I live in Sedlescombe).  I'll say Hi if I see you.

Latest posts

Back