2012 African pics

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnachaj

I have posted my pics of the event as well as a few hunts in my website:

www.sportingphotosshop.com Go to the Storefront to look them up. If you can forward me the emails of the Brits (I have GD's), I will forward them the pics.

Regards,

Henry

The following error was encountered:

• Connection to 64.202.189.170 Failed

The system returned:

(111) Connection refused

The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Use the Force! Use the Force your modem is down, Tobi-wan! It worked all day today and last night or your morning!

www.sportingphotosshop.com "Storefront" South Africa" for hunting and other pics and "African 2012" for the shooting pics.

Henry

Dah....................It is never the computer but the numbnut punching keys or plugging wires!!!!!!!!!

Should I have said that when you were blaming ShootClay for not being able to paste word documents Henry :wink:

We upgraded JUST for you...

Yes, it did not work. I will try to post some stuff this weekend, IF there is any time. Two weeks in South Africa has piled a whole bunch of problems to be solved. I am also working on a major hospital benefit shoot for September. The foundation and the new range owners have no idea that we have to start NOW!

Regards

Henry :???:

Latest posts

Back