Wylye

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta do that nasty S word on sunday, else I would be there! Tramping round an overcrowded Oxford vs Wylye? bit of a no brainer but it has to be done I suppose :-((

I'm going to try and get there again this week, maybe give the odd secret or two away if anyone is interested.I'll be up there on Saturday giving the Shootinguk guys some free coaching on their annual meet-up.

Robert - will try and look you up on Sunday, Wendy is struggling with sporting, and we've been wondering about getting her some coaching. She'll be shooting birds only, so maybe a few words of advice would be gratefully received.Bob

Ok Bob, we must try and sniff each other out mate. I will probably be dressed as in my avatar/picture, Blue Beretta/Hull kit.

Apologies - not going to make this morning, late night after shooting at Woodland Pursuits yesterday, and now the weathers looking very iffy. Not going to risk getting soaked, so off to Bisley until the rain starts. Another time Robbie

Shot a 59 ex 100 today at Wylye, not a bad shoot, couple of tricky stands that caught me out but no zeros on the card this weekend, unlike last weekend.Weather managed to hold out untill My last stand no.9 where it rained quite hard,I would have shot this earlier but it had failure on the second bird, so left this to return to later. Andy

Apologies - not going to make this morning, late night after shooting at Woodland Pursuits yesterday, and now the weathers looking very iffy. Not going to risk getting soaked, so off to Bisley until the rain starts. Another time RobbieNot to worry Bob, I didn't get there either, had some unexpected personal stuff to sort.

Latest posts

Back