World sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of money too
Well I don't do the shopping thing, I don't go out much as I prefer to be at home on my sofa and I don't drink.  I don't go abroad on holiday last time was 14 years ago so what I have I spend on shooting.  I also get my cartridges at a very good price.  Got to a time in my life where I can.

Well I don't do the shopping thing, I don't go out much as I prefer to be at home on my sofa and I don't drink.  I don't go abroad on holiday last time was 14 years ago so what I have I spend on shooting.  I also get my cartridges at a very good price.  Got to a time in my life where I can.
You shouldn't justify what you spend your money on. If I could shoot that much I would but my issue is lack of spare time :(

Sian,

Enjoy The Beretta Worlds. Practice shooting green clays against a green background ! Find a good fibre cartridge.

Sian,

Enjoy The Beretta Worlds. Practice shooting green clays against a green background ! Find a good fibre cartridge.
Green not ideal for me but I shall do my best - I am not a choke changer I am a glasses changer :) .  I went with a Fiochhi fibre but for the life of me I can't remember which one.  I tried them out at West London and they seemed fine.

Inside knowledge :cool: :angel: :wink:

Lots of very good fibre cartridges about now , Clever, Fiocchi, Cheddite, Hull, Black gold, ViP's 

I personally like Cheddite Max, but lots of people tell me that they feel the premier fibres are punchy , such as Cheddites , Black gold , Sovereigns .

Clever are soft and good.

Do not judge a fibre by how much confetti they produce .

Judge them by felt recoil and hitting ability.

Back