World sporting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So looking at the directions for this year, we are going to the shooting ground and not parking on the estate like the last time, for the ESP.??

I believe it will be the big field car park at EJC usual ground. Then there are Land Rovers taking squads across to the estate!

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it will be the big field car park at EJC usual ground. Then there are Land Rovers taking squads across to the estate!
Have to get there early doors then. Gonna get pretty rammed with all the disciplines shooting the same days.

Will - do you reckon I could fit in the celebration shoot after my main event on Saturday morning.  I am out at 9 am for the ESP main event.  I presume the celebration shoot will last all day although it states it is  happening on Saturday morning.
Having just spoke to EJC again the 125 bird shoot does not exist...good old CPSA not.

there will be a"fun shoot" of 50 or 100 birds 20 or 40 pounds to enter....not quite sure what the fun shoot is?

apparently there will be a pool shoot to through till Saturday,nothing but the ESP on Sunday i was informed.

I wouldn't panic, the field is huge. Worked fine 2 years ago.
Lets hope its big enough. 2 years ago I parked over on the estate at West Wycombe for the ESP. This time around especially on the Tues, Weds, and the Thursday, you will have the STR, ESP, and the FITASC shooters all at the same venue for parking, and even some prelim shooters on the Thursday. The only time I've parked in that field was for the classic a few years back and that was only ESP.

That field will be pretty wet by monday and like a section of the muddy funker by sunday.

On EJ Churchills web site, they have the Blaser Trophy down for Saturday like last time. If now on Sunday, will need change of targets for super finals if team members have qualified. Plus no doubt there will be other class shoot offs as well. Hope for fine weather.

Leigh

Lets hope its big enough. 2 years ago I parked over on the estate at West Wycombe for the ESP. This time around especially on the Tues, Weds, and the Thursday, you will have the STR, ESP, and the FITASC shooters all at the same venue for parking, and even some prelim shooters on the Thursday. The only time I've parked in that field was for the classic a few years back and that was only ESP.
Sorry Martin, you may be right about parking on the estate (I was remembering the classic). I know there are CARS taking shooters to the stands, (not tractors) but that is likely from the estate parking yes.

Edit. Just had clarification. Park at the shooting ground! All admin for the event is there.

Sorry Martin, you may be right about parking on the estate (I was remembering the classic). I know there are CARS taking shooters to the stands, (not tractors) but that is likely from the estate parking yes.

Edit. Just had clarification. Park at the shooting ground! All admin for the event is there.
I believe that everyone will be transported in Jeeps from the shooting ground to the estate. 

I hope all that need blood pressure medication are taking it ?

[SIZE=15pt]URGENT CAR PARKING INFORMATION
CPSA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2016[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Due to the significant rainfall we have experienced today and looking at the weather for the week ahead, we have made the decision to park ALL NON 4X4 VEHICLES AT WYCOMBE WANDERERS FOOTBALL GROUND.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]This is just 2 miles from E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] and has a large hard standing car park. 

Minibuses will be provided free of charge to shuttle competitors and guests to and from E.J. Churchill Shooting Ground. Please allow for an extra 10 minutes on your travelling times.

Available: 7am - 7pm on continuous rotation

Wycombe Wanderers will be clearly sign posted for the World English Sporting Championships non-4x4 parking. 
Address: Adams Park, Hillbottom Road, Sands, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4HJ
Please click here for a map.

The ONLY parking available at E.J. Churchill will be for 4X4 VEHICLES AND DISABLED COMPETITORS AND SPECTATORS.

We apologise in advance for the Great British weather and look forward to seeing you this week![/SIZE]

Was there today, the field was muddy but they seem to be coping, filling spaces in the hard surfaced carpark as they came empty

Be a poor do for those shooting two events in a day lugging all your shells round 

Back